Thursday, February 5, 2009

time flies when your loving someone..

Tomorrow Trinity will be 4 weeks old, I just can't believe that she is growing so quickly. Feeding is going great I feel so blessed to be able to breast-feed and it has been a wonderful bonding experience for both of us. We are settling in to parenting and I am sure I will have a new lesson to learn every day. There hasn't been a whole lot of excitement around here. Just the typical routine eating, burping, changing the diaper, sleeping, eating..rinse and repeat. We do let her in the bathtub every now and then and boy does she LOVE her bath time! She is so content floating around in the big bath with mama, she kicks her little arms and legs around like she has somewhere to go. I love watching her grow and make new sounds and lift her head a little higher, and I am so thankful that I have family and friends to share it with as well! We love you all!! I will leave you with a picture that I shot of trinity today, she is just so perfect..I am sure you will agree!!

No comments:

Post a Comment