Friday, January 30, 2009

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow..

..as long as I can still shovel myself out once a week, bring it on!! We've gotten over a foot of snow in the last few days and Derick even got a snow day! I was so thankful it gave me time to do all of the deep cleaning that needed to be done while trinity kept him from getting any of his work done :) Now that I have clean baseboards and floors, a clean bathroom and all of my laundry done I can stand to hang out in this place for a few more days! Last night Derick took us to dinner to get us out of the house and it was wonderful but we made the mistake of letting the baby sleep thru dinner. She is staying up more and more everyday and wouldn't you know a few moments after mom put her head down on the pillow trinity decided it was party time! I didn't get a chance to lay back down until 2:18 am ((yes, out of frustration I looked at the clock on my way to bed!)) I finally got her to sleep after singing her a new song over and over..it went "mama wants a happy baby, when you cry it drives me crazy!" after about the 20th time thru she finally got bored and fell asleep. Thank God! I am trying to transition trinity into her bed, up until this point she has been sleeping in our bed and she refuses to sleep on her belly or in her bed alone. If we wrap her up reaaaally tight sometimes I can get lucky and get her into her bed a few hours a night and at this point I will take what I can get! :) We have finally fought off most of our colds and I am feeling much better, Trin still sounds stuffy at night but she sounds perfectly fine during the day..Dr.Kinnamon says she is perfectly healthy and gaining weight well! Her next doctor's appointment is on Feb. 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment