Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mama is sick..

Well, my mom told me I better stay in out of the cold but the cabin fever got the best of me and here I am, 12 days post-delivery with a horrible horrible cold! I sure hope Trinity gets a better set of ears :) The difficult part about being sick (other than the inconvenience of not feeling well) is that while breast feeding there aren't a lot of medicines that I can take that won't affect the baby or my milk, so lots of vitamin C and water for me! I uploaded a lot more pictures today so be sure to click on some to the side and take a peak!! I have been keeping up with taking pictures for my 365 project but I am slacking on uploading them in a timely manner. I'm sure I will get better when I am getting more sleep :) Trinity has worked herself into a routine at night we are up at 12, 2, 4, 6, and 8. like clock-work. I will be so thankful when a few of those night-time wake ups drop off but that also means my baby is growing up so I guess for now the sleep deprivation isn't all that bad!! I can't believe it has already been nearly 2 weeks I think time speeds up when you have a child! I ordered birth announcements that a friend had designed for us as a gift, they came in the mail today and I was SO excited to get them in so I could share them with all of you and wouldn't you know- our jealous dog ripped them to shreds (she has never torn anything up before!) Of course with my hormones still on a roller coaster I had to call mom and cry until Dave offered to order new ones for me if it would stop the next few tears.... I guess even when you have a baby girl you never stop being the baby girl! Well, I just wanted to post a little update, I'll close with this picture Grandma Skinner took of Trinity for my nanny.....do you see that hint of red in her hair?! you better not have prayed a red-head on me nanny!! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment