Friday, January 16, 2009

my child is touched by God..

I want to start this post by thanking everyone for their prayers. I believe that God has his hand firmly on Trinity, every problem or concern that has risen in the last week has been quickly solved with little to no effort on my part. Never in my life have I ever seen prayers so quickly answered, Trinity is now off of her billi blanket for good, no more heel pricks! Her score is now 13.1 and we are working ourselves into a steady feeding routine. I give all glory and thanks to God. Trinity had her first pediatrician appointment Wednesday and it went WONDERFULLY. The doctors had warned me that she might lose 10% of her body weight in the first week and I am so happy to say that trinity only lost a few ounces! Her weight was 6lbs 1oz. The doctor let us know that as soon as she gains her 4 oz back we can stop waking her up for feedings and I really like the sound of that! :) Trin's next doctors appointment is on the 22nd, we really like the staff at the pediatricians office they were very supportive and gave us lots of good information, I look forward to sharing Trinity's health with them. Here are a few pictures from our visit. We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment