Sunday, January 25, 2009

sniffle, sniffle..

Last night was a difficult one, Trinity started sounding SO congested and it made me so nervous! Her nose was clear and there was nothing I could do but feed her and watch her sleep. I was so nervous that she would stop breathing in her sleep that I didn't sleep much myself. We made it thru the night and she sounds much better this morning, I have been taking her temp often and she hasn't had a fever at all. She is acting normal, eating, sleeping, and pottying normally.. We had a wonderful weight check at the pediatrician Trinity is now 6lbs 7oz! She got back to her birth weight plus some, so we no longer have to wake her up to feed her!! It is snowing here today and I am less than thrilled about it being so cold, we had a few days where it creeped up into the 40s and I am really looking forward to spring!! I can't believe Trin is 2 weeks old, time is flying by so fast..too bad I don't get 6 months maternity leave!!

No comments:

Post a Comment