Thursday, January 8, 2009

ready...set...go!

Okay so I know I have been begging and praying this baby out but when the doctor told us to be at the hospital at 6:30pm tonight I really wanted to say..okay God..I was just joking, not yet, it really is cold!!

We had a doctor's appointment this morning with an ultrasound first, the baby's heartbeat was fine around 140bpm. She is head down and seems to be very happy. When we met with the doctor she seemed very concerned. When we had our ultrasound a few months ago Trinity was in the 40% for growth and the doctor says she expects the baby to stay in that percentile for the duration of the pregnancy. However, when we had the scan today the baby had dropped down to 10% - she isn't growing anymore. The doctor doesn't know why she isn't growing anymore, it could be issues with my placenta or various other things but she says that the baby is just done and is showing signs of stress and they want to get her out as soon as possible. I am very nervous and scared and would appreciate prayers. The game plan is for us to check-in to the hospital tonight, they will do blood work as soon as I check in. They will start the induction process when the bloodwork comes back and we will see how we progress from there! I will post as much as I can and will have Derick take over later. We know family members will be watching so we will post as much as we can!! We love you all very much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment