Thursday, January 1, 2009

project 365

2009 will be by far the most exciting year of my life, with the birth of the baby everyday will be new and exciting (and sometimes stressful.) I typically do not make new years resolutions as I am always quick to break them. However, this year I am going to try something a little bit different. The wonderful mama's on the mommy message board that I have joined has introduced me to a new kind of challenge. Project 365, this "project" challenges me to take a picture a day for an entire year. The pictures do not have to be on anything in particular nor do they have to be spectacular. Most will not be edited or touched up they will simply be something that catches my eye (expect to see a lot of trin after her birthday as she will be my most prized subject!). I have chosen to set up a different page for my photo project so I am not cluttering up the baby's blog. If you would like to view my pictures you can do so by clicking on them on the right hand side.. -------> over there. :) For giggles I will share my first picture here as well. 
1/365

1/365: My first snapshot is of D, he has recently taken interest in several comic books and can't seem to put this one down. enjoy and I hope I can keep up with this, I think it would be amazingly rewarding to look back at year day by day. 

1 comment:

  1. That's such a cool idea.

    I think I am going to do that.

    Gotta love the iPhone being able to take decent pictures.

    Don't ask me how I stumbled across here, but looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete